Our products are designed, tested and approved in accordance with the most stringent technical requirements in force, and are manufactured with the utmost care to detail using premium-quality materials, while respecting the environment and the relevant safety regulations. The products are covered by the legal warranty and offer you ample protection.
If you are a consumer, our products are covered by the legal warranty for defective and non-conforming products.
If instead you purchase them as an entrepreneur or professional, different laws apply.
Please store your proof of purchase carefully. You will need it to enforce the warranty, if necessary.
The technical assistance service for our products is provided by an extensive network of authorised dealers available throughout the Italian territory. Their reliability, expertise and ongoing training on the product ensure timely and decisive interventions. You will find information on your technical assistance reference on the purchase order (hereinafter your reference dealer). Please keep a copy of the order together with the product’s instructions.
Despite our extensive effort to always provide you with high-quality, reliable and long-lasting products, you may need to activate the warranty: in this case, you can open a ticket by observing these simple instructions:
- contact your reference dealer (we recommend doing so via e-mail);
- notify the details of your purchase;
- describe the problem clearly. You can also send pictures if they may be useful or, in case of malfunctions to mobile parts, send a short video.
Your reference dealer will assess the documentation received with the help of our central technical assistance personnel and will decide whether the problem falls under the warranty coverage. In some cases, it will be necessary to arrange an inspection or send further information.
If the warranty requirements are met, an appointment will be scheduled with a technician of your reference dealer to repair the product at your home or replace it partially or wholly within a reasonable deadline, taking into account the entity of the repair and/or the characteristics of the product requiring the intervention and, lastly, the availability of the parts required for the intervention.
If it is necessary to fully replace a product that is no longer available, you will be offered an alternative product with comparable characteristics and value.
If the product’s repair and/or replacement do not meet the warranty terms and conditions (please see the “Exclusions” paragraph for details), the assistance centre will draw up a quotation for the cost of the intervention, which will include the expenses for travel and work hours and the cost of the parts required for restoring the product.
Without prejudice to that mentioned for the warranty terms and conditions, the warranty shall be voided when the products:
- have been assembled incorrectly or without following the instructions appearing on the product sheet delivered together with the product (if you did not choose the assembly service);
- have been used inadequately and/or differently to the manner intended for products of that specific category;
- have been tampered with, altered or repaired with interventions that were not authorised and/or managed by the authorised technical assistance centre;
- were cleaned using products and/or procedures that were not suitable for the type of material or without observing the maintenance instructions stated on the product sheet;
- show signs of normal wear and tear that can be reasonably expected given the time elapsed since their delivery, the nature of the material and/or the specific finish;
- have cuts, scratches, dents and any other signs of accidental damage that appeared after their delivery;
- are used outdoors or in especially damp environments, unless they have been indicated as suitable for such use or are suitable for such use due to the materials used.
The warranty protects the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred to third parties.