We are sorry! This configuration is no longer available
Connect is a machine-woven rug that has made use of biotechnology and the fermentation of maize glucose. This process enables us to replace up to 37% of oil in fibre production. As for the remaining 63%, recycled PET bottles have been used to produce the polyester. Furthermore, the rug has been enhanced with Nanoloc spill-protection technology for quick and easy cleanup that will keep this item looking beautifully stylish. Striking a perfect balance between fine design and sustainability.